- Clearblue is the World's #1 Selling Brand*
- Typically identifies 4 or more fertile days to get pregnant** â€“ at least 2 more days than any other ovulation test
- Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test is the only ovulation test to accurately track 2 key fertility hormones
- This Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test is easy to read â€“ unique digital â€˜smiley faceâ€™ results
- Can adjust every day you test according to your unique hormone profile
- digital pregnancy test
The Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test typically identifies 4 or more fertile days leading up to, and including the day of ovulation, at least twice as many as any other ovulation test.** The Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test is a breakthrough: it is the only ovulation test that not only detects the rise in luteinising hormone (LH), but also monitors the level of another key fertility hormone, estrogen, which increases in the days before the LH surge. Because your partnerâ€™s sperm can survive in your body for up to 5 days, you can actually become pregnant by having intercourse during the days leading up to ovulation.