- Maximum initial voltage on batteries (measured without a workload) is 12 volts, under a workload nominal voltage is 10.8
- Compact, lightweight design fits into tight areas
- Two-speed transmission for optimal speed and torque control
- Belt hook included for portability
- Max Power: 189 UWO; LED light provides visibility in dark areas
This kitâ€™s compact, lightweight design fits into tight areas. The two-speed transmission provides optimal speed and torque control, and LED light provides visibility in dark areas, and a belt hook is included for portability. The product specifications include a voltage of 10.8 volts nominal and 12 volts of max power, two speed settings, a 1,500 max RPM, 15 clutch settings, a 3/8-Inch chuck size, a one sleeve chuck type, a weight of 2.4-Pound, and a length of 7-1/2 Inches. This Dewalt high-performance industrial tool comes with a warranty package that includes a 3 year limited warranty, a 1 year free service contract, and a 90 day money back guarantee.