3G (WCDMA) Alarm System
Embracing a Safe, Sweet Home
smanos X330 is an elegantly designed, functionally powerful, intuitively operable alarm system. All you need is a SIM card that roams on 3G/WCDMA networks or up. When an act of possible intrusion is detected, the alarm system would sound the siren and inform the homeowner by sending SMS text messages and making phone calls.
- 3G (WCDMA) Alarm System
- Excellent design
- APP control via smart phone
Unique Form & Function
Sleek streamlined design, with a white finish
Smart Security, With A Human Touch
Homeowners with the X330 can set the sensor on the main entrance door to the Entrance/Exit Delay zone, to ensure authorized users come and go with ease and grace. When the system is armed, the sensor in the Delay zone will not sound the alarm when triggered until the user-adjustable grace period is over, while the other sensors are on active duty to keep their home and property safe and sound.
The X330 also features a chime function. When the system is disarmed, the X330 main unit will sound a chime to inform homeowners of an opening of the door and sensor in the Delay zone.
DIY Friendly, With Simplicity in Mind
The X330 communicates wirelessly with the sensors at home and your smartphone. There is no need to fumble around with wires or drilling holes. Homeowners get to add or remove sensors as they see fit, directly on the free smartphone app (iOS and Android). You have complete control of your smart and safe home, without having to hire a security monitoring company.
Through the free app or SMS text messages, pre-authorized users have full access to arm and disarm the system or listen in on what's going on at home if an alarmed event takes place. No matter where you are in the world, the smarts of smart home and smart security are directly in your hands.
- Power Input: DC 12V 500mA
- WCDMA Frequency: 900/2100MHz (Europe) or 850/1900 MHz (US)
- Standby Current: <36mA
- Alarm Current: <55mA
- Backup Battery: 3.7V 1800mAh 18650 lithium battery
- Internal Siren Volume: 105 dB
- Supported Accessories: 10 remote controls, 50 sensors
- Radio Frequency: 868MHz or 915MHz
- Housing Material: PC plastic
- Control Panel Dimensions (LxWxH): 175 x 39 x 97 mm
- Bracket Dimensions (LxWxH): 135.5 x 61 x 20 mm
- Temperature: 0Â°C ~ +55Â°C(32Â°F~131Â°F)
- Relative Humidity: < 80% (Non-condensing)
What's in the Box?
- X330 Control Panel x1
- MD2300 PIR Motion Detector x1
- DS2300 Door/Window Contact x1
- RE2300 Remote Control x2